Monday, June 10, 2013

Google Adsense account recalled after lost or attended


Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings 





Many after registration and get a Google Adsense account and they are violating Google's policy in this area through the development of some programs with dredgers and other things, breach causing their ban and therefore not Dhour ads on it. 



The brother Quran searching for a way to return things to normal, to this will Oqrbak more to the way technical support for messaging via Google sent this e-mail message: 

adsense-noreply  google.com 

Of course you have to Bhdf the things contrary to your site, which led to the ban, and then attached to the message with this text: 


PHP code:
we delete the ads and we delete the entire script , which was advertising
it 
and I not know that this thing is contrary to the policy and piece all the things you change the active
To conform with the presentation of Adsense ads I hope you to kindly reconsider Active mentioned
Alert me above
 if you need to do in that to the piece I hope you re - open

appearance Announcements
 and thank you and your services

This Privacy Policy
 we do not allow the existence of any material in violation of
intellectual
property rights
 as pirated software Or dredgers and Alcyrialat or movies or songs , so when Mshahdtkm for such
Materials in one of our pages
 , please contact us in order to take the
necessary action
 as soon as possible and Thank you 

After 8 hours will receive an answer lifting the ban on your site, then the ads will start running again on the pages of your site. 

I hope Llano subject to be refined after my experience Htraiqa the Stat succeeded my Adsense Tabaoo the account after the development of things supervised Alihaaa the administrators Adsense because we know Shaw is the violator Bzbt section 

I wish I Vtkm but Lakeat of all, and one of you ... Doaa me to adjust and edit the al-Aqsa mosque 

No comments:

Post a Comment